It is good to proclaim your unfailing love in the morning, your faithfulness in the evening. Psalm 92:2
Jon and I decided to do that last night. How did we see God’s faithfulness during the day? It really WAS good to talk about it!
Some of the things we could remember:
- Jon didn’t have to toss too many 9th graders out of his classroom 🙂
- God kept him safe as he carpooled
- Riley did well with his first day back “on the potty” – and so did I, helping him
- We had the strength we needed to make it through the day, even though Jon and I were both very, very tired
And recent evidences of God’s faithfulness:
- A young girl who lost her sight got it back – completely – the very next day
- My Dad’s cell phone was lost and then found later the same night at a ball field
- A friend’s husband was “missing” for a while, and it turned out he was just out with friends, having had a last minute change of plans
- His wife didn’t kill him or banish him to an eternal “dog house” for worrying her half to death
- My brother-in-law made it safely to Germany
As usual, the more we look into it, the more there is to be thankful for.
Thank you, God!